|Yes, I realize this is a day early, but... meh... I'm not going to worry about that.|
In fact, I have included it in my list of New Year's Resolutions.
They are as follows:
- Publish at least 4 blog posts per week, with at least 3 of those 4 being writing exercises.
- Edit the crap out of my WIP - I've let it sit for too long, and I need to jump back into it if I ever hope to actually finish it and shop it around.
- Develop some of the other ideas I have rolling around in my head. Trust me, there are more than I know what to do with. I'll most definitely be running some thoughts and ideas by you guys over the next year. Get excited.
- Regardless of blog posting, write for at least 30 minutes per day, whether it's a writing exercise or WIP work.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle (i.e. diet, exercise, & basic life stuff like cleaning and whatnot). Yeah, it's a cliche staple, but I really need to do this. Very important.
- I have a Senior recital coming up at the end of this semester, and I need to prepare like mad for that. Seriously, though, it's going to be bangin'.
- Figure out all of the intricacies of my new DSLR. Take pictures until I have no room left on my little scan disk thingies. Become one of those people who always has her camera at her side, giddily snapping away during every little memory.
So how about you? What are your New Year's Resolutions, if any?
P.S. If any of you have any writing exercise ideas or tips, feel free to send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I'd love to hear your ideas!