Exercise #105 : "Soft Things"
Make a list of soft things.
This should be easy enough, shouldn't it?
- kitty bellies (Kitty tongues, on the other hand, are the antithesis of soft.)
- puppies in general
- stuffed animals, specifically mine
- a down pillow / comforter combo... mmmm
- my face after I use an exfoliator
- freshly shaven legs
- dryer lint
- the inside of sweatshirts... you know, that fuzzy stuff
- really old leather
- my hair
- the beds that the princess slept on in The Princess & the Pea, apparently
- snow (Can it snow this year in Nashville, please, God??? PLEASE?!?!?!)
- my sister's red couch
- Oscar the Grouch (It's a well-kept secret. He doesn't let anyone touch him because the softness would counteract his grouchiness and make him cute, thereby completely ruining his image.)
- If clouds were actually tangible, I would think they would be soft. Too bad they're just gas and so on...
- cotton candy
- bamboo yarn
Well, that was fun. Did I leave anything out?
Before I head off here, I'd like to send out a quick thanks to all of you that read my little intro to my NaNoWriMo novel yesterday and commented / sent me a message with constructive criticism. It feels so wonderful to be included in such a wonderful writing community, and I really appreciate all of you. Thank you so much.