Honest Scrap Award
A big thanks to Laura Eno over at A Shift in Dimentions for thinking of me when choosing the 7 bloggers to which she would extend this award after receiving it herself. I'm very excited!
The award is meant to be passed on to bloggers who post from the heart. The rules are simple: pass the award on to seven worthy blogs and list ten honest things about yourself.
The 7 bloggers to receive this award from me are as follows:
- JujuJuniper of We Can All Use a Little More Juju
- Belette Rouge and her guest posters from La Belette Rouge
- Joseph at The National Affairs Desk
- Lisa Gurney from My Life as a Daughter
- Anton Gully of The Black Dogs of Despair Ate My Novel
- David Hunter at The Writer's Den
- Monda over at No Telling
Once again, thanks go to Laura Eno for bestowing this award on yours truly. I feel very special and honored. :)